Our B2B partner, Yolted is looking for a Game Producer focusing on creating the best games for the Japanese Market.
Reporting to our Chief Product Officer, the Game Producer will be responsible for the game production process and its implementation. The role is a mix between a project manager and a game designer. Being a jack of all trades and having a solution-oriented approach is how you will thrive in this role.
Working with our established game creation process, utilizing both in-house and independent resource providers, this role is vital to ensure all output is brought together to create the best end product possible. The Game Producer will also be able to play a significant role in shaping our processes and improving how we work, championing our goal to continuously advance the industry and games.
We like working with the best independent contractors and studios for Art, Animation, Music and other creative building blocks. This helps us diversify our games and ensure we put the right person on the job for the perfect end result; it also gives us an edge to ensure our content is built for the local Market it targets. You will play a vital part in managing, locating and matching the right person for the games we are working on.
The Game Producer also has a pivotal role in our Creative committee, helping to shape what games we build and the direction of our content to create the best experiences to electrify our players and the processes needed to create excellence.
You will be responsible for:
- Being a creative force.
- Maintaining a content roadmap for the Market.
- Creating Game Design and Brief documents.
- Matching concepts and themes with features and math designs, and lay the puzzle of building a game.
- Working with Partners/Customers to help them complete game ideas and concepts into plans.
- Working with Third-Party Resource providers.
- Ensuring the creative quality of the games you work on.
- Staying updated with current trends in the Market as well as with Japanese pop culture.
Do you have what it takes💪? This is what we’re looking for:
- A passion for creative work and desire to create excellence
- Experience building Games for mobile, PC or any type of digital entertainment.
- Strong familiarity with Japanese culture
- Experience in Software development and Software development processes
- Basic knowledge of Illustration and design processes
- Basic UI and layout design skills.
- Excellent and effective problem-solving skills.
- A keen eye for detail and process-oriented
- Professional level English
It's great if you also have/can
- Working proficiency in Japanese
- Experience with Slot Games
- Experience with Pachinko Games
This role is remote and is not restricted to where you are based but will be expected to be available during key central-European working hours.
Our headquarters are in Malta, and you are welcome to work from there, but not necessary.
Who we are
Founded in 2020, Yolted focuses on offering the best gaming experience in the Market through unique games, mechanics and unerring quality. The passionate team behind our games not only comes up with new and creative ideas but also has an excellent track record in executing projects with agility. Thanks to our small but productive team, Yolted has become one of the most distinctive companies in the industry.
How we do it
Opportunistic, fast-thinking, action-oriented, and always learning, Yolted is committed to transparency, collaboration, experimentation, and agility.
We believe that we are on a journey together to improve our industry by offering games that separate themselves from anything on the Market.
We have created an environment where innovation and creativity are fostered. Our team is empowered and supported to be the best version of themselves by enjoying the flexibility, career development, fantastic benefits, and most importantly – a great culture.