At Hero Gaming, we’re are supporting our B2B partner in their search for a Country Manager who will form part of the Commercial Management Team to be responsible for managing all activity related to the Brazilian market and act as a leader and mentor of our global strategy on a daily basis.
Leading product and commercial teams, the Regional Manager – Brazil will also work across all teams in the organisation 💪.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with a challenger mindset and great leadership skills to take their career to the next level 🚀.
You have the option of joining our team in our modern & comfortable offices located in Malta (St Julian’s), Sweden (Malmo) or remotely preferably within UTC -1 to UTC +3 time zones 🌍.
Reporting to the Commercial Director (or any other role as the Company may determine from time to time), the selected person will be responsible to:
- Define and communicate the local market/regional strategy, commercial and product offering for your assigned market, continuously monitoring competitive positioning & future regulation, in the market adapting strategy and tactics a required.
- Work with local marketing teams to define a marketing and brand strategy, ensuring that you have an optimal media mix to drive mass market player acquisitions while providing a healthy ROI and establishing the brand. Extending market distribution via affiliate partnerships.
- Formulate and implement operational & tactical plans with Central Service Departments, ensuring robust financial control systems, and that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by all who work across the team supporting the Market/Region.
- Closely monitor financial results against plans/budgets and optimising accordingly.
- Work with Business Intelligence team to ensure player behaviours and any unique market insights are understood and direct optimization of strategy and tactical plans.
- Work across the full player user journey establishing effective continuous improvement initiatives to drive acquisition and conversion efficiency, player onboarding, retention and yield.
- Manage all above the line marketing activity and the commercial and contractual relationship with local marketing Media, PR & Creative agencies.
- Provide leadership and direction to cross functional teams while working with other Regional Directors/Manager, Product/Business Owners and cross departments to capture and optimize synergies
- Manage Market annual budget planning, quarterly performance reviews and revenue and EBIT forecasting
- Establish additional market led operational processes, reporting and analytical requirements
Do you have what it takes? 😎 This is what we’re looking for:
So why Hero Gaming you may ask? 🦸♂️
- Experience in a similar role within the iGaming Industry
- Intricate Knowledge of and experience operating in the Brazilian markets
- Ability to analyse data and quickly take action and drive change to achieve goals and targets
- Someone with a strong commercial acumen
- Someone who is extremely effective at nurturing and maintaining highly productive working relationships
- Someone who strives to lead by example and take pro-active steps to demonstrate and coach our mantra of the “Self-Driven Employee”.
- Excellent collaboration skills
As one of the fastest growing stars on the iGaming sky ✨, you will never have a dull day here. New exciting projects and tasks will fill your days where you are surrounded by a warm and friendly atmosphere 🥰.
Who We Are 🖤
Founded in 2013, Hero Gaming focuses on offering the best gaming experience in the market through customer centricity and diverse options for its customers through speed, simplicity and gamification. The humble and truly passionate team behind our brands not only come up with new and creative ideas, but also have a great track record in executing projects with agility. Thanks to our brilliant team, Hero Gaming has become one of the most reputable companies in the industry.How we do it 👊
Opportunistic, fast-thinking, fast-working, fast-playing and fast-learning, Hero Gaming is committed to transparency, collaboration, experimentation, and agility. We Love what we do, we Dare to take risks, to think differently, and we Win by working hard to achieve our goals and beyond.
We believe that we are on a journey together which is revolutionising our industry. We have created an environment where innovation and creativity are fostered. Our Heroes are empowered and supported to be the best version of themselves by enjoying flexibility, career development, fantastic benefits, and most importantly – a great culture.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, our heroes have many different backgrounds, perspectives, and lifestyles, and we like it that way. We embrace and celebrate diversity; it is one of our core strengths that enable us to dream big, think big and make big things happen.
We work hard and we celebrate in style… just like any Hero would!
Here at Hero Gaming, we strive to give all our employees the best working experience in the industry. Check out our careers page for more information about the benefits across our different locations.