At Hero Gaming, we're looking for a self-driven individual who is hungry to learn and grow in their career, to join our Finance team.
As a Finance Officer, you will get a feel of what it is really like to work in the dynamic iGaming industry, while also gaining newfound knowledge, which includes knowing how to fulfil tasks relevant to your desired career path 🚀.
You will be responsible to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our Finance team. It will be key to ensure that your work will be of good quality and delivered on a timely manner and that deadlines are always met therefore it will be necessary for you to be meticulous, organised, and able to manage your time effectively to thrive in this position.
Finally, the ideal candidate, will have the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working alongside a team of Heroes, you will be responsible for:
- General book-keeping duties, including handling aged payables and suppliers
- The preparation, execution, and posting of bank payments
- Payment Service Providers (PSPs) reconciliations
- Preparing information for monthly management accounts and other financial reports
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Liaising with auditors as part of the audit process and assisting in the preparation of financial statements
The idea candidate will have the right combination of talent, energy, and a commitment to technical excellence. This is what we’re looking for 💪:
- Someone in the process of obtaining an accounting qualification (ACCA or equivalent)
- Has relevant experience in the iGaming industry or payment service provider industry
- Hands-on working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Word & Outlook
- Good math and analytical skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Knowledge of accounting software such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Navision) will be considered an asset. Training will be provided.
- Experience in finance processes and systems enhancements
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment while managing priorities and ensuring completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of all deliverables
- Ability to work independently, identify and suggest solutions to challenges, maintain a strong focus on business priorities and be persistent in follow-through
- Is comfortable working in a team environment
Who We Are 🖤
Founded in 2013, Hero Gaming focuses on offering the best gaming experience in the market through customer centricity and diverse options for its customers through speed, simplicity and gamification. The humble and truly passionate team behind our brands not only come up with new and creative ideas, but also have a great track record in executing projects with agility. Thanks to our brilliant team, Hero Gaming has become one of the most reputable companies in the industry.
How we do it 👊
Opportunistic, fast-thinking, fast-working, fast-playing and fast-learning, Hero Gaming is committed to transparency, collaboration, experimentation, and agility. We Love what we do, we Dare to take risks, to think differently, and we Win by working hard to achieve our goals and beyond.
We believe that we are on a journey together which is revolutionising our industry. We have created an environment where innovation and creativity are fostered. Our Heroes are empowered and supported to be the best version of themselves by enjoying flexibility, career development, fantastic benefits, and most importantly – a great culture.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, our heroes have many different backgrounds, perspectives, and lifestyles, and we like it that way. We embrace and celebrate diversity; it is one of our core strengths that enable us to dream big, think big and make big things happen.
We work hard and we celebrate in style… just like any Hero would!
Here at Hero Gaming, we strive to give all our employees the best working experience in the industry. Check out our careers page for more information about the benefits across our different locations.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Workplace & Culture
Culture is really all about how we learn to treat each other, how we learn to work together, the pace we set, how far we want to grow, and how much we want to win.
#LoveDareWin is the motto we live by at Hero Gaming. We love what we do, dare to be innovative and win by doing what we believe in. The iGaming industry is one of the most fast paced industries in the world and, therefore, staying responsible, agile and open minded is fundamental to our company’s continued success.
About Hero Gaming
Hero Gaming was founded in 2013 by Georg Westin, who was at the forefront of offering gamified casinos – a unique experience which players had not previously seen. Casino Heroes was launched in 2014 with an initial focus on Scandinavian countries.
Throughout the past few years, our multi-brand strategy grew to include the launch of a number of new brands to our ever-growing portfolio, aimed at providing the best experience for our players. The speed at which these brands went to market is a reflection of the passion for innovation and agility which in turn enabled us to reap great benefits for the business and for our Heroes. We’re now thrilled to embark on our next adventure where we’re daring to dream to take Hero Gaming to a global level.
The humble and truly passionate team behind our brands do not only come up with new and creative ideas, but also have a great track record in executing projects with agility. Thanks to our great team, Hero Gaming has become one of the industry’s most reputable companies.
Loading application form