Hero Gaming is looking for a diligent and self-driven Legal Intern, with a strong attention to detail to provide support to our Legal & Compliance team🕵️. This role involves providing legal and administrative support whilst working closely with the Legal and Compliance Team, and generally with all departments within the organisation.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills will enable you to build the strong relationships you need in order to collaborate well with other teams 💪.
To succeed in this dynamic industry, having a flexible and creative mindset is key to be able to cater for any changes and to come up with new solutions efficiently and effectively 🚀.
Reporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance, you will be responsible for:
- Provide general legal and administrative support
- Review, comment on and negotiate company and third-party contracts
- Assist with execution of documents and maintaining a centralized document repository
- Format and update company policies and terms and conditions to established industry standards
- Prepare and edit correspondence, minutes, letters, memos, presentations, and spreadsheets
- Proofread various texts
- Respond to due diligence requests from suppliers and updating the due diligence databases to ensure that everything is correctly filed
- Assist with regulatory filings for the MGA and MBR
- Assist with Intellectual Property registrations
- Proactively keep abreast with new regulations, legal notices, changes, deadlines and updates across various jurisdictions
- Monitor and report on regulatory developments in key markets
- Maintain communications and build relationships with key external and internal stakeholders
Do you have what it takes💪? This is what we’re looking for:
- Currently reading for a Bachelor of Laws or a Master of Advocacy
- Strong attention to detail and organisation
- Initiative and ownership traits
- Organisation and planning skills
- Ability to effectively handle sensitive and confidential information
- Possess a positive can-do attitude
So why Hero Gaming you may ask?🦸
As one of the fastest growing stars on the iGaming sky✨, you will never have a dull day here. New exciting projects and tasks will fill your days where you are surrounded by a warm and friendly atmosphere🥰.
Who We Are 🖤
Founded in 2013, Hero Gaming focuses on offering the best gaming experience in the market through customer centricity and diverse options for its customers through speed, simplicity and gamification. The humble and truly passionate team behind our brands not only come up with new and creative ideas, but also have a great track record in executing projects with agility. Thanks to our brilliant team, Hero Gaming has become one of the most reputable companies in the industry.
How We Do It 👊
Opportunistic, fast-thinking, fast-working, fast-playing and fast-learning, Hero Gaming is committed to transparency, collaboration, experimentation, and agility. We Love what we do, we Dare to take risks, to think differently, and we Win by working hard to achieve our goals and beyond.
We believe that we are on a journey together which is revolutionising our industry. We have created an environment where innovation and creativity are fostered. Our Heroes are empowered and supported to be the best version of themselves by enjoying flexibility, career development, fantastic benefits, and most importantly – a great culture.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, our heroes have many different backgrounds, perspectives, and lifestyles, and we like it that way. We embrace and celebrate diversity; it is one of our core strengths that enable us to dream big, think big and make big things happen.
We work hard and we celebrate in style… just like any Hero would!
Here at Hero Gaming, we strive to give all our employees the best working experience in the industry. Check out our careers page for more information about the benefits across our different locations.